High-caliber legal advocacy for criminal defense and personal injury cases.
Michael E. Fehringer
Michael E. Fehringer earned his undergraduate degree at Florida State University, majoring in criminology and minoring in psychology. He received his law degree from Touro College's Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
Mr. Fehringer handles a variety of cases from criminal defense and civil litigation to traffic violations and real estate. He appears in courts in Suffolk County, Nassau County and all five boroughs of New York as well as state appellate and federal courts.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: Public Interest Law Organization of Touro (PILOT)
- Honors: Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. - 2000
- Honors: Recipient of Achievement Scholarship
- Major: Criminology
- Swedish v. Beizer, 51 A.D.3rd 1008, 859 N.Y.S. 2d 668, 2008, 2d Dep't.
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Landlord and Tenant
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2009
- Suffolk County Bar Association, 2006 to Present
- Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association, 2006 to Present
- New York State Bar Association
Current Employment Position